A Special Needs Ministry
It is our heart's desire to share the love of Jesus by enabling families to worship and participate in the life of the Church while providing a safe, loving and accepting environment for their special needs children. Each person is created special and unique and in the image of God. It is our belief that the Holy Spirit is able to reveal the gospel of Jesus Christ to all, regardless of age or ability.
Accommodations (Ages 6-12):Sunday Mornings 10:30am-12:00pm, we invite you to attend our service while your child is cared for by our volunteer staff. Your child will be assigned a volunteer buddy each week by the KidsPLUS coordinator. Our goal is to maintain an inclusive environment as much as possible but realizing this is not always possible, we also have a "breakout" room for those that may need a smaller environment. All children are welcome to the functions of the Pineville Church Children’s ministry but due to limited resources, buddies will only be available to children ages 6-12 at this time.
How to Sign Up:
1. Complete Online Special Needs Questionnaire
2. KidsPLUS Coordinator will contact you by phone
3. KidsPLUS Coordinator will assign a Buddy
4. On Sunday, parent will sign the Policies and Procedures Release, meet your buddy
5. It is our policy to have a parent stay with their child the first Sunday so that we can get to know you and your child. Parents are always welcome in the Children's service and we encourage your presence until you are comfortable.
Forms:KidsPLUS Policies and Procedures Release Form KidsPLUS Special Needs Questionnaire
Buddy Requirements (those interested in being a buddy, contact Duncan Puckett)
Contact Information:Duncan Puckett, Pineville Church Children’s Pastor: email@example.comLeslie Silvers, KidsPlus Director: firstname.lastname@example.org